“There is a real ambition and belief in the need to enhance Qatar’s healthcare agenda. This is a truly exciting time to be involved in helping to make their ambitious vision a reality.” Lord Ara Darzi
Roles will be based in Qatar for up to 2.5 years, initially, and will command a highly competitive tax free* package. In addition to a basic salary staff will be eligible for additional benefits, including:
- An annual discretionary and performance related bonus of between 5-10%.
- Contribution to housing allowance.
- Annual leave entitlement of 30 days (27 days annual leave plus 3 discretionary days) and 8 days for Qatari public holidays.
- An annual allowance to cover two personal return flights a year to your home country, plus initial relocation and return flights at the end of service.
- Where applicable, support for school fees (not pre-school or Nursery).
The ideal candidate will have management experience within primary and/or secondary healthcare and will have a demonstrable track record delivering results. You will have evidence of strong leadership, negotiation and communication skills plus the ability to influence at all levels.
At a personal level, it is equally important that you are a team player, with the diplomacy and emotional intelligence to make progress while remaining adaptable to local cultural requirements and changing priorities and timescales. Tenacity and resilience are critical attributes. There are huge opportunities within healthcare in Qatar, but it can be a challenging environment in which candidates need to have proven coping strategies and the ability to stay calm under pressure.
To find out more click here >>
To apply / register an interest click here >>